Learn, Contribute and Make a Difference in the Lives of Pets!
If you want to grow with our veterinary practice and be part of something that makes a difference to the lives of animals and their owners, we want to talk to you!
Who We Are:
- We are a growing veterinary hospital with caring, supportive team members who go above and beyond to provide exceptional animal care and phenomenal service to our clients.
- We are looking for even more amazing team members who can help us continue to achieve this vision.
What You’ll Do:
- You will be involved in everything from providing care for our clients and their pets, to contributing your thoughts on ways to improve how we deliver our best care and service.
- You will help us get better and continue to grow as a team of caring veterinary professionals who work to exceed the expectations of our clients, provide exceptional care for our patients, and build a team that has fun, supports each other, and learns together.
- CSRs are the face of our practice. They are the first impression when our clients walk through our doors, and their last impression when they leave.
- CSRs handle appointment scheduling, managing multiple phone lines, responding to client email requests, and maintaining accurate patient medical records.
Who We Want:
- We want someone who wants to grow and learn.
- We want someone who is a self-starter and works well in a team, who wants to support their veterinary team while building lasting relationships with clients, patients, and coworkers.
Why Work For Us:
- We are an AAHA accredited hospital with five exceptional doctors and a reputation for excellent client and patient care.
- We want to explore the opportunities within the workday, not just get through it.
- We want to feel great about not just what we accomplished during the day, but how we accomplished it.
- We want to build a place where people are happy coming to work and excited to be part of our team. You will help us continue this journey.
We are eager to hear from you!
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter, and position you are applying for to:
Attn: Betsy and The Management Team