Preventive Health Care
The most efficient and cost effective way to ensure your pet's well-being is through regular preventative care. We know that you want your furry family members to live long and healthy lives.
- Puppy & Kitten Consultations Annual Vaccinations including full physical exams
- Senior Care Counseling
- Dietary Management
- Heartworm Testing and Prevention
- Testing for contagious diseases including Feline leukemia & FIV
- Parasite Prevention & Diagnosis
- Dental Care, including Dental X-rays
- Bloodwork and Presurgical Exams
- Glaucoma screening for breeds at risk
- EKG monitoring and annual screening
- Blood pressure monitoring
Our 6,700 sq. ft. medical facility houses an experienced staff supported by modern medical and laboratory equipment. The hospital features many amenities for client and patient comfort including cat specific areas of the clinic. The hospital provides convenient hours, boarding, surgery, dental care, laboratory services, radiology, hospitalization, ultrasound services and medical consultations all at one location.
Our pet health care services include experienced veterinarians performing a wide variety of surgeries, diagnostic laboratory testing, radiology, hospitalization, dental care, and more. The clinic's state-of-the-art equipment, combined with advanced surgical and health care procedures, means patients receive the best care available.
Many serious medical problems can be avoided with proper care and prevention. Those problems that can't are far more treatable and easily managed when detected in the early stages. Regular tests for heartworms and other parasites, as well as inspections of teeth, gums, and skin, can help ensure that minor conditions don't grow into serious problems.
Give us a call and schedule your preventative care exam today at 630-451-8459